Saturday 30 May 2015

My recent activity

Summary of my latest FB thoughts

This Kickstarter is looking really good, and loving the thought of having a good reason to buy and convert some Hot Wheels or similar for some mad max style racing :-)



Not long left now though but closing in on £30k and the Big rig model !!


Think I need an armoured bear in my collection!

My long awaited Malifaux 2E rulebook and cards turned up so hopefully get my new Guild crew on the table in short order.


I have found myself looking over a number random mini's for various settings:









All so tempting!!

Highly recommend the sci-fi art on offer on this FB page, lots of great work


Finally I really liked the effect this guy has added to his battle report photos on his blog, very nice






No comments:

Post a Comment