Wednesday 17 December 2014

Commissioned figures by Keith Tait

Given my limited painting ability combined with my almost non-existent free time I decided to get a few figures painted professionally for the first time, previously I have only bought relative bargains via eBay but given my increasing pile of lead and plastic I need to make some inroads!

I have to say they look good in these pics and I can't wait to get them to take some HD photos and more importantly get a pirate skirmish game under way and on here eventually!

These are from North Star figures and were got during a sale

and were painted by

Keith Tait.
KEITH TAIT <keith.tait1@btinternet.com>;
also found on eBay rohan1260 (1538 Feedback score: 1538)

Some Pirates are to follow to join those I already have.

Happy to get anyone else thoughts on them too.






No comments:

Post a Comment