Friday 5 August 2016

Introduction to the background timeline for my sci fi setting

As mentioned previously with my horizon wars game I decided to create a back ground within which to fight future battles using the rule set and others.

Below is a fairly rough understanding of the 4000 years preceding my pick up point
I will mostly be gaming within the year 4000 - 5000, the timeline for which I will share later on too as I flesh it out


Essentially the premise here is that the Home worlds including Earth had to be abandoned due to the collapse of habitable planets or some other reason lost to the history of time and myth.

Following the exodus the survivors of humanity re base lined their yearly calendar from 0 to demonstrate their new beginning 

Please expand and have a read, do let me know your thoughts if any, thanks

No comments:

Post a Comment